Capital Gains Tax

Sale of UK buy-to-let by an overseas resident

Sale of buy-to-let by an overseas person This note explains the UK capital gains tax (CGT) on the sale of a UK buy-to-let, holiday or second home, by a non UK resident. For example, it applies to an Italian who lives in Italy and wants to sell a UK rental property. It’s a surprisingly confusing […]

Find out more

Forgot Password?

Join Us